Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Put it on paper!

 

My mom used to play a song called, "Put it on paper," when I was a little girl.  I've since learned just how important documentation really is!  In regard to health care, the medical record is the ultimate documentation.  So, everyone now and then, I write an article pertaining to medical records and its integral role in the delivery of health care services.  This time, I entitled my medical records article, "GET IT IN WRITING."

Examples of situations that rely on medical records?  Sure.  Coming right up!!!  Medical emergencies, childbirth, family planning, lawsuits (including child custody), guardianship, health insurance, life insurance, insurance billing, health statistics, military career, concealed weapons permit, career in security, career as a pilot, hospital/medical careers, overseas travel, surgery, abortion, grade school, college, participation in clinical trials, and change of physicians, just to name a few.

Take a look by clicking on the title above, "Put it on paper."

No comments: