Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 29, 2011

DEA arrests & BOOK #3



My goal today is to finish up another chapter in my third book, which is due to be published in February 2011! I'm very excited about that and my book signing party =) Meanwhile, I am also reading up on a few things, such as Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) arrests, as I prepare my mind to write another article. As I sit here, reading over my old notes on DEA arrests, I realized that I should share some of this with you all. I gathered some recent data from DEA to share.

Between October 3, 2011 and December 19, 2011, the following physicians and facilities were busted by the DEA, basically for improper prescribing and/or distribution of narcotics. Their names, offense, and date are listed below.

Oh, and if your doctor's name is listed, you might want to go ahead and call your insurance company and switch doctor's offices.

Barry M. Schultz, M.D.; Decision and Order (December 19, 2011)
Kamal Tiwari, M.D.; Pain Management and Surgery Center of Southern Indiana; Decision and Order (November 18, 2011)
Robert G. Crummie, M.D.; Decision and Order (November 17, 2011)
Silviu Ziscovici, M.D.; Decision and Order (November 17, 2011)
James L. Hooper, M.D.; Decision and Order (November 17, 2011)
Joseph Giacchino, M.D.; Decision and Order (November 17, 2011)
Scott D. Fedosky, M.D.; Denial of Application (November 17, 2011)
Treasure Coast Specialty Pharmacy Decision and Order (October 28, 2011)
Abelardo E. Lecompte-Torres, M.D. Decision and Order (October 28, 2011)
Aaron Gloskowski, D.O.; Decision and Order (October 28, 2011)
Linda Sue Cheek, M.D., Decision and Order (October 28, 2011)
Shawn M. Gallegos, D.D.S., Decision and Order (October 28, 2011)
David T. Koon, M.D.; Revocation of Registration (October 28, 2011)
Carlos Gonzalez, M.D., Decision and Order (October 11, 2011)
Robert Raymond Reppy, D.O.; Decision and Order (October 3, 2011)

No comments: