Total Pageviews

Monday, December 1, 2014

A Thought from My Last Book

As I write my next book, there is a poem from my THIRD BOOK (click here) that keeps popping into my head.  It goes like this:

AM I TOO MUCH?

I'm sorry for the inadequacies with which you've been stricken.  I'm not, however, sorry for being your fantasy.

It's not my fault. In a vault I do not belong.

I inspire, while you perspire.

Trying to keep track of my every move. Yet, I only wanna schmooze with you, Boo! Believe it or not, it's the truth.

And maybe you DON'T deserve me, the epitome of what makes you happy.

Apparently not, because you reject me. Every chance you get, you reject me. Which is oxymoronic, Mr. Romantic; the one who campaigned so hard for me, the epitome of what makes you happy.

So, how come now... Now, that I'm here, you're not? The hot, gorgeous, timid, intelligent, practical, ambitious, multi-talented passionate & compassionate...

Woops! I'm sorry! Yes, I AM opinionated and demanding, at times... but that's part of my passion, which synergizes my actions.  

As a lady, I consistently keep my word, despite what you've heard about my "kind." The "kind" you've been warned not to marry. Because every Tom, Dick, and Larry wants to carry me... Away from you.

It's true! I really am the epitome of what makes you happy.

Totally, tremendously, truthfully, temptuously. Today. Tonight. Tomorrow.
 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: