Total Pageviews

Friday, November 21, 2014

Damsel in Distress: Not the Way to Empower Our Girls

Apparently, I need to feed my Twitter (@DomCulpepper) posts onto this page, my beloved blog :)  Yeah, that's it! That's my new assignment. Besides, time is of the essence, and we must work smarter not harder!

Meanwhile, my latest Twitter post is about the need to teach our young girls to protect themselves against incompetence and dependency on the help of men:

If Mattel hired ME to write this book about Barbie, she definitely would not have been depicted as "incompetent," and ESPECIALLY not "dependent on men." It's 2014; any move that doesn't include self-reliance is a bad move and should not be encouraged among our youth.   CLICK HERE to read more. Then you'll agree; they should have hired ME to write.
#VulnerabilityISdangerous #girlPower

See you, soon! Thanks for stopping by!!!




No comments: