Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Beyonce and Health



Beyonce is clearly one of a kind! Yes, I am a fan. She is a talented entertainer and I love to listen to her sing and watch her dance. I mean, who else can do what she does?!

Health comes into play when listening to her music, which makes me and others feel good, as her music stimulates the release of happy hormones called "endorphins." You want this kind of release because it can help balance stress levels and boost your immune system.

If you're crazy enough to try Beyonce's dance moves, then you will get quite the workout. Everyone knows that exercise is good for your health =)

As an educator, I am extremely pleased to hear that Beyonce is going back to school. Education can synergize her natural wit, making her even more clever and successful. Besides, she's a mommy now, and I'm sure she would want to set a stellar example of achievement in all areas of life!

Next time, maybe I'll get the first call to help with her curriculum. Besides, I'm pretty good at what I do, and passionate about it, too.

BEST WISHES, BEYONCE!

No comments: