Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day: After Dark





So, Father's Day Weekend is coming to a close. I sincerely hope that every father, especially the father's who have worked so hard to take care of their children, enjoyed this Father's Day Holiday! Personally, I was blessed to have spent quality time with my father. He and my grandfather are the prototypes of fatherhood. My future husband has his work cut out...

Now, about my medical article that is linked to this post, I thought it to be appropriate, since Father's Day is yet another opportunity for "players" to justify their promiscuous behavior. Published (Multiview Inc.) earlier this year, shortly after Christmas, I'm afraid the same message is also fitting for Father's Day Weekend. Click the title above, FATHER'S DAY: AFTER DARK, to read my medical article entitled, "Holiday Fooling Around." Enough said ;-)

Thanks for stopping by. Take Care!

No comments: