Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Why I Write?

I enjoy writing very much; whether it's a medical topic or a community involvement.  It's therapy for me, and allows me to express myself in ways that I have been unable through other ways.  It's also a quiet process, so there's no chaos to irritate or startle me... It's peaceful and brings me great comfort.  Teaching gives me the social interaction I crave, but writing provides a sense of safety that I require.

So, please know that I am working on Book #4.  It's just taking a little longer than expected.  However, Christmas Break is a good time for me to wrap it up ;-)  Meanwhile, BLOOD ON THE OTHER SIDE, A PEPPER UNPICKED, and TELL-TALE SIGNS OF A TRAINWRECK are still available for your special attention.  If you have read all three, and ready for Book #4, it would be my pleasure to discuss any parts of any of my three published books.  All you have to do is post a comment here or send me an email message by clicking here!

As usual, thanks for stopping by!

No comments: