Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Medicare Fraud





As a member of the advisory board for Florida Today, my latest piece is about Medicare Fraud, entitled "We're Broke: Give it back!"  Anything I write for Florida Today is accessible via http://opinionmatters.fla.net/

Basically, the points that I make pertain President Obama, health care providers, and patients as it relates to lack of Social Security funds.  Over the last 20 years, billions of dollars have been paid to health care providers for fraudulent Medicare claims.  Within "We're broke: Give it back," I talk about President Obama's efforts in recovering squandered dollars, health care providers who have been convicted, and tips to help patients identify and report Medicare fraud.  I also provide a toll-free telephone number for reporting Medicare fraud, which is 1-800-HHS-TIPS (1-800-447-8477).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Waooow!!! Really very cool site of blogs. You can imagine what you have done for me.
nyc medicaid fraud