Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My ideal home






            Home should be a place of peace.  It should be beautiful, comfortable, and safe.  However, the idea of beauty and comfort vary from one individual to the next.  Alexan Henderson Beach is my ideal place to call home because of its features that exude the beauty, comfort, and safety that I require for my living space.  As a Florida island native, born and bred, I have grown accustomed to the tropical weather and waterfront views.  Coming from a small town, I truly appreciate the seclusion and exclusivity that the Alexan Henderson Beach of Destin, Florida offers.

            The location is excellent and its small population significantly contributes to its low crime, I’m sure; Destin has less than 15,000 residents, which is less than half the population of my hometown.  Though sister communities are available in nearly 70 additional locations, including my hometown area and many other coastal areas, I find Alexan Henderson Beach’s location to be most attractive because of its seclusion, proximity to the Gulf Coast, and surrounding lake.  With walkways along a lake, I can peacefully stroll at my leisure, while admiring the well-kept grounds and allowing the sounds of water to mesmerize me.  The option to swim in the sparkling swimming pool is also an option, unless I choose to utilize the 24-hour fitness center.  In the instance that I decide to forfeit a stroll, swim, or work out, I can always relax on the sundeck, swinging through the air in a comfortable hammock.  I also like that I can take advantage of the cyber lounge, whenever I feel sociable.

            As my vehicle remains safely stored in a garage, my retreat to my new personal space will be facilitated by a smooth elevator ride to the third floor, where I can enjoy a breath taking waterfront view from a balcony.  There are several different floor plans from which to choose, so I’m not forced to settle for one particular style; my military tenure has turned me against rigid decision-making.  Personally, a two bedroom apartment with two bathrooms is ideal.  Speaking of bathrooms, they are aesthetically appeasing, spacious, and equipped with walk-in closets; I particularly like the double sinks and maple-colored cabinetry.  Among my other favorite home features are vaulted ceilings, wood flooring, flat top stoves, and side-by-side refrigerators are also among my favorite home features, all of which are available at Alexan Henderson Beach.

            As long as my living space is beautiful, comfortable, and safe, then I do not mind a long commute to school or work.  On the other hand, no matter how happy it makes me, no home is a home without my life companion.  My 17 year-old feline has been a major part of my life for more than 11 years, now.  Since Alexan Henderson Beach is a pet-friendly community, we can both relax at home, together.


No comments: