Total Pageviews

Friday, December 2, 2011

Help me help you!




Thank you for your faith in my abilities! I love what I do, and I am blessed to be multi-talented. It is my pleasure to provide administrative and educational support. Please help me help you, by utilizing the online payment options, when requesting my help. For further clarification, please e-mail me (adminbydom@gmail.com); I'd really appreciate it. If necessary, I will even e-mail you a personalized invoice.

For resume and CV requests, please be prepared to provide a copy of the job or project description, in addition to details regarding salary, requirements, project start date, and company history with your request. Otherwise, I'm afraid I won't be able to help.

It's Friday, so make it a dynamic weekend and THANKS for stopping by =)

No comments: