Total Pageviews

Monday, January 30, 2012

Post Pharmacy Errors



The practice of making babies may be fun and all, but the seriousness of it is not a laughing matter. My pharmacy experience runs deep, and I am grateful to report that I have never made a medication error that resulted in the harm or death of a patient. Unfortunately, all of my colleagues can not say the same.

One of my motivations for writing an article on this topic is my belief that everyone should be aware of the risks involved with receiving hospital care. My main point is that all medication errors do NOT occur in the pharmacy. Hopefully, reading my published article, Post Pharmacy Errors, will help my readers understand the players and the processes involved in getting medication to patients.

Meanwhile, from a public health perspective, I feel that the public at large should recognize the baby-making process with more reverence.

Click on the title of above, "Post Pharmacy Errors," to read my article about hospital medication errors.

Thanks a bunch for your interest in my work =)

No comments: