Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Self-massage with rhythm



Okay, so I already covered the health benefits of sex last month. So, I just wanted to announce to my fellow sisters across the globe that there is a sexual alternative on the market as of October 2011, thanks to KANDI BURRUSS, a musical genius! I say she's a genius, not just because she's a grammy-award winning songwriter and singer, but because she identified her talent and applied it in a way that meets the demands of women; I think it's a product line that will definitely become the topic of discussion among women. Even more women, and possibly men, are probably likely to purchase at least one of her toys, if not every one of them! I especially think the "HOLD ON TO ME" weights will come in handy during Kegel exercises ;-)

Obviously, I'm a fan, but you all may also remember when Kandi sang with the R&B group called, "XSCAPE," back in the 90's. But this time, she hit the jackpot with her new line of sex toys. I love her tactful approach with this! For example, her line of toys includes a vibrator that looks like a tube of lipstick, and another that resembles a make-up compact. The kicker though, is the special functionality of one of her toys that allows it to link wirelessly to a sound system, so it can vibrate to the rhythm of her music. Now, you tell me! Was that a genius idea or what?!

Sounds interesting? Well if you want to order or just peruse her online store, click on the title above, "Self-massage with rhythm." Oh, and check out the 1 year warranty and *FREE* UPS Ground shipping ;-)

Meanwhile, don't lose your rhythm!

No comments: