Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Abortion: A relevant topic

As registered voters all across the United States make their way to and from the polls, one hot topic continues to stay in the forefront...FAMILY PLANNING.  For some, family planning means making a schedule for conceiving a child, and planning out every detail of the child's life.  However, from a political standpoint, Family Planning equates to PLANNED PARENTHOOD, which includes abortion.

Well, I won't beat around the bush on this one, especially since I've been criticized for being too objective; well, I guess it depends on who you ask ;-)  Personally, I would more than likely choose NOT to abort my child, I were to ever become pregnant at an "inopportune" time.  However, I do not believe abortion should be illegal.  A woman should have a right to choose whether to abort or carry a child, but not to use it as a measure of birth control.  Here's an article that I wrote about =======> ABORTION

As usual, thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments: