Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Gasoline Rip-off!

So, here's my political question of the day: Which presidential candidate is going to stop gas stations like Kangaroo/Valero from charging absorbent amounts onto folks' credit cards? $25.07 does NOT = $100.00! Wth?

How does this tie into Health Education Tips?  Well, the principle of the matter has pissed me off, first of all.  This causes a slight rise in my blood pressure and stress, maybe increased production of hydrochloric acid, maybe intensifies other stressors =====> maybe ulcers later?  Either way, the stress of it all is not good for my health or yours.

Somebody needs to do something because this is not fair.  Maybe you can guess where I WON'T be purchasing gas from in the future?  You got it!  No more Kangaroo/Valero for me, baby >:-(


No comments: