Total Pageviews

Monday, March 17, 2014

In love with a drug!

The average person complains (after catching their breath) about constipation, due to taking iron supplements. CLEARLY, that's no fun! But I wonder how many people, especially those experiencing both anemia AND pregnancy, have realized the luxury of a prescription drug called, "Ferralet-90."

Well, I have and now, I'm in love with it!  Ferralet-90 is an iron supplement, but that's not all it is.  Each tablet is also packed with a stool softener (an immense help), called "docusate sodium," in addition to Vitamins C and B12, as well as folic acid. 

We all know that Vitamin C provides a boost for our immune systems. On the other hand, the work reputation of folic acid and Vitamin B12 may be less popular; both are commonly prescribed to patients for treatment of various types of anemia and blood formation diagnoses. Ferralet-90 has all five remedies packed into one tablet!

I always say, "An informed patient is an empowered patient." I wish everyone could have access to the relief I feel! Ask your doctor how Ferralet-90 can help you. It's probably the best thing my doctor has done for me, yet!

Thanks again for stopping by! Remember to come back and see me soon! Tootles!!!

No comments: